Saturday, March 16, 2013

Loving You, is Easy 'Cause You're Beautiful...

Great Greetings All!
Remember that song Loving You by Minnie Ripperton? She was talking about her lover. That's not what I'M talking about though....I'm talking about YOU LOVING YOU!!

When I saw this quote by Iyanla, a little something stirred inside of me. I've definitely had times where I wondered what someone thought of me, how they felt about me or if they liked me or not. Those darn thoughts can be very draining and will consume parts of your mind and time that could be better used elsewhere!! 


You are your most valuable asset. Investing in you and loving YOU is where you'll find Liberation from what others may think! Know that you have been blessed individually and that you have a resposibility to cultivate and share those blessings/talents, regardless of what others may think! And of course we're not talking about the people in your life who truly love you, they do matter!  :-) 


People will believe what they WANT to believe, whether it's the truth or not. You cannot control what others think of you. So the next time you're wondering what someone might think about something you've said or done.... check your intentions (because I believe our actions are judged by them), be honest with yourself, forgive yourself if need be, let those answers guide you to your next actions, then let it go.


The people who don't like you, have every right not to. They're entitled to their feelings and so are you! You're better off giving them their "hate space" and moving on with your life....Let Your Haters Be FORGOTTEN, remember?! (that's a previous blog post by the way, lol)


Again, you are an awesome asset to yourself and once that's figured out, you'll be an even awesomer (yes, I make up words) asset to those around you!! So get to figuring! We need the best you! ;-)
Alrighty, I'm done for now! Have a BLESSED and Self-Loving day folks!!

BE Great, BE Positive, BE Blessed and.... LOVE YOU! (it's easy 'cause you're beautifulllll)


Gemini Ladyy

No comments:

Post a Comment